Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Venus Retro


Venus , I desire is now retrograde in Leo, I create

Communication genius Mercury advances into Leo, me first

The two orbs close a gap, conjoin and cross each other's path on Thursday

I desire and attract, Venus and  I am adaptable, versatile and insatiably curious Mercury

Dramatic attitudes arise, stir up a fiery confrontation 

as we are drawn to study past iterations of desires and values 

A changing of one's mind,  perhaps amendment to our anticipated goal post 

or a plot twist

Volcanic potential is the route with Venus' motto of I attract

enter nebulous Neptune and powerhouse Pluto also backward pedaling

is a cocktail of the unforeseen and divine forming a new foundation

A controlling watery mood takes center stage all week long, Controlling



No comments:

Post a Comment

Le Mid - Week Dec 27th - Dec 29th

  Le Mid - Week Dec 27th - Dec 29th  Implementation of a gargantuan change is coloured by awkardness  although momentum's stuffed in all...